Pambula Merimbula Golf Club is a highlight destination for golfers and visitors to the South Coast of New South Wales.
The Club hosts over 50,000 rounds of golf each year, with approximately 30,000 of these being visitors. Pambula Merimbula is one of the most popular golf courses in regional New South Wales.
The facilities include 27 beautifully manicured golf holes cut through natural bushland. The modern Clubhouse provides commanding views over the course toward the pristine Merimbula Lakes and picturesque Merimbula township beyond.
The natural environment boasts an abundance of native wildlife providing an outstanding golfing experience for everybody, including the inexperienced social golfer. The course is an easy walk, or hire a cart from our Pro Shop.
- Course Rating 2012 [pdf]
- Club Competition Rules 2013 [pdf]
- 2013 Fixture Book Front Pages [pdf]
- Handicap & Method of Play [pdf]
- Golf Etiquette, Care of the Course, Courtesy on the Course [pdf]
- Care of the Course - repairing divots & pitch marks [pdf]